Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday Music Cavalcade - Pt.1

So I think, barring some unforseen circumstances I will be making Friday's posts just a bunch of clips of the music I am listening to. These clips might be a little more "out there" than normal due to the fact that there will be more of them and I listen to some weird stuff. Like the first one:

Dabrye
Smoking the Edge


--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mos Def
Mathematics


---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bob Marley
Redemption Song
Classic. Make sure you HEAR the lyrics...


----------------------------------------------------------------------
Pearl Jam
Black (Unplugged)



-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Talking Heads
(Nothing but) Flowers
I LOVE this song.

No comments: