Friday, February 8, 2008

More ch-ch-changes

Soon, I think, will be switching jobs. Since I've been writing this thing while at work, long periods of no work, I may have to switch to writing it at night. I hope not but this may mean some changes in the site. We'll see.

Ponderin',
'thew

-------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- Floating City.
- Water car. (Thanks, Edonick)
- Here are your "Christian" leaders America.
- What happened to the Geneva Convention?!?
- Brilliant. Perfectly Brilliant.
- That's foul.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
WEIGHT - 258.8
-------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Kate Nash
Mouthwash

Seriously, her album, Made by Bricks is already guaranteed on my best of 08 list.

11 comments:

A' said...

So when did Al Queda sign the Genieva Convention and who were the signatories. As Jim Malone said they come to a fight with a knife you come with a gun. Darwinian.

Col-Pop is genius

thewster said...

We're better than those animals.

A' said...

Better does not = survival and waterboarding is 1000 times better than Al Q's methods!

thewster said...

I have no problem with the drones. I have a problem with torture. When will come the time where we discover a way to overcome violence with something other than violence?

A' said...

But drones kill by non-human method; no non-violence until everyone respects the rule of law, probably in the next life, Utopia was written by the ancient greeks and we haven't seen it since.

thewster said...

stop taking my arguments, padding them then attacking the padding.


Just because we cant attain Utopia doesn't mean we shouldn't strive for it.

Anonymous said...

After Kate Nash appeared on your blog weeks ago, I bought the CD and Mouthwash is actually one of my favorite songs! Don't know if I'm a fan of the music video, though....

thewster said...

Love to hear it. What else do you like on the album?

Anonymous said...

Hm... Skeleton Song and We Get On are probably up there with Mariella... basically everything but "Play"

Congrats on 247!!! (even though this is the wrong post)

thewster said...

Actually, I like play. It's a nice segue between songs. I am suprised you didn't mention birds. I also like "dickhead"

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy both "birds" and "dickhead" as well