Monday, February 25, 2008

Getting tough

Its getting tough to get these in at the rate I have been. I'm wondering if any of you readers out there actually get through all the stuff I put in the posts in every post. Like if I changed updates to 2x a week, would it really be missed or would people feel they have time to get to everything?

Please, comments and suggestions.

Also I was at a charity auction this weekend for a private school in the Philadelphia area. Some guy paid 4 grand(!) for a wooden chest which second graders has just dumped paint on. And that was just a little of the insanity. Rich people be crazy.


'thew


-------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- WANT ONE!
- Huh?
- Trippy photography.
- I wonder if you can achieve a fear of height from space.
- When galaxies collide.
- The real Star Wars Kid
- David Blaine harasses gay men. Pt 4!
- Brilliant.
- I drink your milkshake.
- Dance monkey!
- Cheating bastards...
- Slimy bastards...
- I wanna go too.
- Rich people.
- Interesting article about how Legos in a daycare inspired a sociological revelation.
- Hello.
- This is the greatest news about anything. Ever.
- That opening scene from the simpsons - zaprudered.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
WEIGHT - 261.4 - Okay, I've got to make better progress here.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
---------------------------------------------------------------------
The Smashing Pumpkins
Bullet with Butterfly Wings

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

$4,000 for a wooden chest? Try $675,000 for a freakin license plate in Delawhere. I won't mention that I know some of the family who sold the plate for that sum. Now let's talk about being ridiculous...

thewster said...

Wasn't it like for the plate that says "1" on it?