Tuesday, February 19, 2008

To My Adoring Fans...

To my readers in other parts of the country other than Philly:

You rock thank you for reading consistently after finding Thewster. Im talking about you guys from Texas and Virginia. Say hi to me in the comments I'd love to hear what you think.

Shinin',
'thew


------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------
- Interesting.
- Hilarious!
- Scientology is bad, mmkay.
- I wonder if this happened.
- Dumb business names.
- WANT ALL!
- The Obaminator is already issuing orders it seems.
- This is essentially me.
- Blood moon!
- Thats amazing. Unfathomable.
- Voter Fraud. I'm not getting anymore news from the idiot box.
- Interesting.
- Watch the video.
- Buy me this! And this.
- Grandma! Put that down before you kill someone.
- Papa Burgandy is back! No eye contact.
- At least I don't live in China.
- The dumbing of America.
- Because video game companies don't own any congresspersons.
- Stellar. Galactic.
- Whoa.
- Get yourself acquainted with the Obaminator.
- Kurt Cobain's daughter is all grown up...and hot.
- That's nuts...I hope it works.
- Interesting, speculative theory.
- So true.
- A smurf movie? No need.
- Ahhhhhhhhhhh!
- The real reason the music industry is failing.
- Crazy dunk.
- Lawyers suck.
- This woman is bound to become an internet legend. NSFW audio.
- So sad. But I guess if it makes someone happy...

Done, finally...


--------------------------------------------------------
WEIGHT - 259.4
--------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
--------------------------------------------------------
Aesop Rock
None Shall Pass
Give it up for white rappers, people!

No comments: