Friday, October 26, 2007

Halloweenie

Real quick: Looks like Time.com reads Thewster....notice the date. (thanks, iheartmediocrity)


This weekend is the big "party" weekend for Halloween. I love this season...World Series, changing leaves, cooler temps, HALLOWEEN.

My last 3 costumes: A prisoner(blech), the dude from The Big Lebowski(great), and Spongebob Squarepants(Awesome). This year I will be a gladiator! I will yell, "This. Is. Sparta." As much as possible and annoy EVERYBODY. I can't wait. Throw your recent costumes into the comments page.

One thing is starting to disturb me though. While we all know Halloween for many twentysomething ladies to dress slutty(no objection, here), it's starting to permeate to the younger crowd and this is a bit disturbing. Evidence:

One

Two

Three

Four


Am I right or overreacting?


Tonight I Dine. IN HELL!
'thew
------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Cool gallery.
- World's Most Expensive Scotchs?....scotchi?...scotches....there it is.
- If you are not outraged, you're not paying attention.
- Bubblewrap!
- Oh man....
- NEWSFLASH! Politicians lie.
- Debt society is ruining America.
- Made. My. Day.
- Pikachu's a female?!?!
- Interesting.
- Hahahaha. Savvis center.
- This is not free speech.
- Creepy.
- That's crazy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Old School Fridays Presents...... PM Dawn!

PM Dawn - Set Adrift On Memory Bliss

Add to My Profile | More Videos

2 comments:

A' said...

Savvis Center is now Scottrade Center, has been for past year, the writer needs a fact checker.

All of you loose change conspiracy theorists. Fact checking.

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technology/military_law/1227842.html

Unknown said...

The Dude should be capitalized