Wednesday, August 29, 2007

You got the touch.

I don't know if you've seen The Transformers movie. I mean the good one that's animated and not directed by crappy Michael Bay. The one where Optimus dies. And was Orson Wells last movie. And starred Judd Nelson. And Jazz doesn't die. And Megatron actually turns into a gun. And Starscream and Megatron go at it for leadership. I could go on and on about why it is the superior Transformers movie right now, and probably for all time. But let me show you the major reason for it's supremacy:

Is it just me or does Stan Bush actually look like Michael Bay? Coincidence?

Now that you have all had your faces melted, let me explain to you why the new CGI Transformers SUCKS:
- Jazz, the "black" robot dies first. (Racist Robots!)
- Optimus Prime actually says "my bad".
- Bumblebee is not a VW.
- It was one giant car ad. Oh yeah, and there's a Mountain Dew transformer that quenches your extreme thirst!
- The transformers are not really fleshed out, you could care less if they lived or died.
- The new designs for the transformers are to "busy", for example, old Jazz, and new Jazz, brought to you by Pontiac Solstice.
- This is Megatron?!
- Optimus Prime has lips!!
- Speaking of that, one thing about many directors is that they like to put themselves into every movie they make. I think the only one that should have ever been allowed to do it is Alfred Hitchcock. Michael Bay is one of these directors. I didn't see him in the movie anywhere, so I got to thinking.


Big noses, wide mouths? Sweet merciful crap he made himself Optimus Prime!


I'm so disgusted about this. I hope there are no more movies or the series is rebooted like they are doing with The Hulk.

Im out.

'thew
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS

Just One. Vick's jury has been selected. (Thanks, Barb)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC

Pearl Jam

This is the greatest thing I've ever seen performed. Many of you know these guys are my favorite band, but this cover of an unknown band still gives me chills every time I watch it.

No comments: