Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Stupid Human Tricks

My sister sent me this article about diapers. Check it out then come on back.

Back yet?

Ok, so I get it. You're trying something different to raise your child. Because, even though you were raised with a diaper by your loving mother (or father) and you turned out alright, you are determined to make your baby pooping champion of the world.

Some say they were inspired by observing the practice in third world countries where they cannot afford diapers. I'm sure those babies are doing well fighting off starvation as well.

"Isis Arnesen, 33, of Boston, has a 14-week-old daughter, Lucia, who is diaper-free. She said it can be awkward to explain the process to people, such as when she helped Lucia relieve herself in a sink at a public restroom." Excuse me ma'am. Why is your baby peeing where we all wash our hands? I could imagine that's hard to explain, Isis.

This ridiculousness reminds me of the story of the two parents who were vegan and forced their NEWBORN to do the same. Personally, I think the death of their son is punishment enough. It's like some people take on silly fads just to stand out, especially when it has to do with their kids.

You know where to find the best parenting advice? From your own family.

Later.

'thew

--------------------------------------------------------

LINKS

- I love space shots. (Thanks, Sean)
- Fight, team, fight!
- Congrats, senator.
- I am a HUGE Calvin and Hobbes fan...strips like this are why.
- Interesting.
- Zombie heroes!
- Here's an exapmple of West Virginia's finest parent. Triadelphia? (Thanks Kelli)

--------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC

Kings of Leon

This band is awesome. They started off as a church group as youngin's which, I think, gave them an interesting direction for the band as it is. This is one of their more Fighty McFightFight songs.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have another link to the Miss South Carolina Answer to the question "Recent polls have shown a fifth of Americans can't locate the United States on a world map. Why do you think this is?"... Please take a look and listen to this audio/video. HILARIOUS....
http://www.maniacworld.com/what-is-she-talking-about.html