Thursday, August 23, 2007

Vick Puppy Club

THERE'S A NEW POLL...vote suckers!
------------------------------------------------------------------

They had a guy on ESPN yesterday who said Michael Vick has already suffered enough for imposing rape on dogs, killing them, and running a fighting ring....He has a mother the guy says...

I thought that was pretty bad until they had Stephon Marbury on commenting that he thought dog-fighting was a sport. A sport?! Wonderful....scumbag.

Anybody else feel that if Vick hadn't pleaded guilty he would have recieved NO jail time?
I think him and his accomplices should be subject to the same torture these dogs went through because to me these acts are unconscionable and show a more deep rooted sickness in any who attain enjoyment for participating in this debasement.

Update: Vengeance of the puppy world!
-------------------------------------------------------------------

LINKS

-WANT ONE! Honestly, if anyone who knows me wants to buy me a gift for birthday/Halloween, you will be my friend forever.

-Actually this would be pretty cool too.

-What a shame!

-I love the Non Sequitor comic strip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So do we end bullfighting in Spain, Mexico. How about hunting & fishing. Also check your grammar, we expect more from a Jesuit education.

A'

thewster said...

End bullfighting. End hunting as a sport. Fishing is fine.

Remind me what parts of hunting and fishing have a "rape stand"?

Oh, there's nothing wrong with the grammar by the way. I was wondering what websites you go for definitions so you can read the articles.