Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Ch-ch-ch-chippendales?

We should sue Disney for misrepresenting the social activities of cute, furry, animals. All I know is, I bought a hamster and he has yet to organize a rescue organization. Harumph! Maybe if I get four turtles and a rat...
-------------------------------------------------------

Links

-I cannot wait until space travel becomes affordable; I'll probably be 90.

-GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!!!!!!

-Wait. So it's not the daily cheese steaks and double big gulps?

-I call Bullshit.

-Can we take out the French while we're at it?

-It's not that I hate FoxNews, it's that I hate all the media outlets, Fox is just the worst.

-------------------------------------------------------

MUSIC

Sigur Ros

Such reserved power. Beautiful and ethereal. Listen for yourself:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am always a little late checking in, but LOL about losing the He Man cover!! Remember the character who was a little guy with a hat covering his head? I think you could put a plastic strip through the bottom of him and he would skate around on a hard floor.

thewster said...

Orko the magician