Friday, January 4, 2008

Obama-rama

So, it looks like Iowa picked our leaders for us last night(sike!) No seriously, I support Obama and am happy he trounced Hilary in the first presidential caucus(as did Edwards, who will always be an also-ran in my eyes). Dodd and horrible hair-plug Biden dropped out. Dodd was ok, no president though.

Huckabee was chosen by Iowans which leads me to consider...does the GOP want to lose the presidency? Their most viable candidates are Ron Paul and John McCain. Mike Huckabee is a religous conservative who would sooner have the country forcibly converted into Christians then honor the Bill of Rights. Romney seems ok, but he's a mormon and I consider them all to be very goofy...along the lines of scientologists. Who I laugh at. In my sleep. And into my yogurt. Speaking of...

264.4!

I've lost .6 pounds! Hooray now its back to eating cheeseburgers for every meal! Sike!


stumpin',
'thew

---------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
---------------------------------------------------------
- Fruit Salad tree.
- They should do that here.
- The MPAA is a POLITICAL organization. This sickens me more and more.
- A list of criminals in the Bush administration. This list is without bias. Straight facts.
- Global. Freaking. Warming.
- This is unbelievable and the guy talking cracks me up. (RIDDLED with NSFW language)....Impossible Mario!
- 100 things we didn't know last year. I love reading this list every year.
- Giuliani is a freaking SCUMBAG. Also, Olbermann really knows how I feel and expresses it much better than I.
- Cool Space Station concepts.
- More reason's why Huckabee is wrong, wrong, wrong for this country. At least he's keeping up with Britney.
- Freaking. Hilarious. More. More.

-----------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------
Les Claypool - He's such a weirdo, but live, he destroys. Also the greatest bassist to ever live. Here's one of my favorite videos/songs from Primus. Southbound Pachyderm.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good old Huck is the choice of the Democratic Media Machine and that my friend is why he is winning. He will be the best candidate for the dems to oppose granted Hillary doesn't kill Obama when their smear machine kicks into gear.

A' said...

Everyone should read #32 of the hundred list. I guess W was alive in the 1800's. Maybe Sarkosy can change things. BTW why are the political leaders in N. Europe becoming conservative?

Anonymous said...

umm i really liked the mario video.. i laughedd.