Monday, January 7, 2008

American Gladiators!

Did you guys see its 2-hour debut last night?

It was GREAT!

At first I was worried because they need to can the hosts(Muhammedc Ali's daughter and Hulk Hogan). They're almost unbearable. The contestants also seem a little coached on their enthusiasm. But once the action started, MAN was it exciting! I found that, as the show went on, the contestants were really that amped and that made it worthwhile.

I was a huge fan of the original show, HUGE. The one thing I didn't like about it was that the contestants we're such schlubs. The gladiators were fantastic characters. Now it seems on the new show, the magic campiness may have been recaptured. Its on tonight if you're interested. I'll be watching.

Missing Malibu,
'thew

Weight check: 262.3 (its going down, but this may just be fluctuation.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Free cocaine...hahahaha
- This can't be real. Rudy, shame on you.
- Use the force.
- Neat.
- Someone buy me this.
- This is probably my favorite SNL skit.
- Weird stuff on Google Earth.
- No, no, no, Dick. We'll cook it first, THEN we'll eat it.
- Proof of 2004 voter fraud in Ohio.
- Great shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Kate Nash....I think I'm in love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Guesty's are LOVING american Gladiators!
Also, liking the links today (google earth quite amusing), and the song, as well.

Unknown said...

That beer pic is awesome!!!

As for American Gladiators. I prefer the original. I watched it last night and I thought it was nothing compared to the original.