Thursday, September 27, 2007

I wonder...

Is anyone where they thought they'd be 10 years ago? As far as my future went I never really considered much then professionally. I assumed I would be married with three kids on the way. Not even close.

Professionally, I thought I would be starting 3rd baseman for the Philadelphia Phillies. Yoink!

Anyway, sound off in the comments about where you thought you'd be compared to where you are now.

Later gators,
'thew
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Remember this guy?
- Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
- Want one.
- 400$!!!! What the hell. I'll never have it.:(
- This is why we need net neutrality people!
- Please, bring them home.
- Evidence for impeachment?
- That's insane!
- This is why we need to be wary of what spying the government does on its people.
- So they're using OUR tax money to push religious propaganda in the classroom. Oh look who's heading it up. Vitter. Im glad he got this done in between prostitute visits!
- Funny jewish girls be hot.
- Want two! Then I will get them to battle each other. Two white Koala enter, one white Koala leave!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I've decided to stick with Bjork over the next coupla music posts. Her videos and music blow me away. Today = It's Oh So Quiet

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...since you asked.. ten years ago I didn't even want to think about where I'd be in ten years. 25 is OLD to a 15 year old. I was just worrying about where the weekend would take me! But now that I'm 25, I miss being 15. I need to smack the shit out of my 15 year old self and tell her to get her frikin act together or she'll be a 25 year old "secretary" with a crappy boss in a crappy office living at her crappy parents house. (The house itself is not crappy..just the fact that she still lives there!)
Where do I see myself 10 years from NOW? STILL STUDYING FOR THIS GODDAM TEST!!!

Anonymous said...

So the real question is where will you be 10 years from now, as Satchel Paige said:

Age is a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter.

Don't look back. Something might be gaining on you.

But his best was:
Ain't no man can avoid being born average, but there ain't no man got to be common.

ROLL FORWARD!

A'

Behan01 said...

They could use a 3b.