Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Allergies

Allergies can go take a leap off a bridge. Seriously. It's like everytime theres a change in the weather, your body says, "here's some random ailments. Enjoy, you jerk." Migraines in the morning, constant coughing at night and sneezing all day. Loads of fun. Right now as I sit here typing this, I've got that weird feeling, I think people call it medicine head, like I'm not in my body. Grrrrrr.
They have medicine that cures restless leg syndrome. How about fixing something that's real first, and with a medicine that doesn't make me think the Matrix might be real.

Hello Mr. Anderson,

'thew

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- A list of weird articles on Wikipedia, my second favorite site, next to this one.
- Stay afraid. Keep it real.
- Wax on. Wax off.
- Haha. Stupid hippies.
- That's awesome.
- Guitar Hero III setlist. I actually can't get past the picture to read the list. I've tried several times.
- This is why I don't trust ANY politicians. It's interesting how 2 faced they ALL are.
- Beware jingoism.
- Eff that. I was born awesome.
READER SUBMISSIONS
- Fight! (Thanks regcrusher)
- AHAHAHA! Everything is bad for you! No go back to eating your tofu salad, jerkstore. (Thanks, Jay)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Eddie Vedder of Pearl Jam is doing a solo album for the soundtrack of Sean Penn's Into the Wild. Here's the new single, it's AMAZING.

No comments: