Thursday, October 30, 2008

World Champions!


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I have been waiting for this my entire life!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Might be a repeat but its updated...and still hilarious.
- Gross.
- This is my friend Aubrey Stever's website, she's a VERY talented artist....give her some hits from me!
- Bill's losing it.
- HILARIOUS....maybe NSFW.
- It IS a cultural milestone!
- Hahaha....What did he say?
- Ninja Scroll! They're going to screw this up.
- WASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUP!......2008
- New LOST promo!
- Congratulations ExxonMobil!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Queen
We Are the Champions
I know it's corny.

No comments: