Monday, October 20, 2008

Hamburger Gun

I have decided to randomly choose words for the titles when I'm not saying much in the commentary.

Phils vs. Tampa Bay

Go Phils!

'thew

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Good debt reduction advice.
- Worst. Ref. Ever.
- This Website Down is funny! This is what I do....without the Halo playing.
- John McCain is funny.
- Best way to learn your ABC's.
- I always think that organisms like this are our best hope of technological advancements.
- Yikers. Double Yikers.
- The End of American Capitalism.
- OMG....get me this.
- Mean clown.
- How the markets really work.
- Sarah Cuda.
- Good statement MORON. Lanaguage.
- Election Trains.
- Always Sunny.
- What Rick Astley won't do.
- "Take on Me" literal version is funny.
- ALL PHILLY RESIDENTS WATCH. I love this town.
- Brokers with hands on their faces.
- Best link out of all these links.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Four Tops
Bernadette
I love this song. Vinyl!

No comments: