Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hungy hungy hippos

Remember hungry hungry hippos? I loved that game - furious finger action.


But it's such a dumb game....you just slam the handle until the balls disappear....fun. I don't think my kids will be playing this.

Hungry Hungry 'thew.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- I live in the 10th most stressful city in America....cheers!
- This is stupid.
- WANT ONE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Thermals
Pillar of Salt
The Thermals rock!



Double shot!

The Thermals
Here's Your Future
This is the song that got me into this amazing band.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually devastated that you don't like the guy skating on stars... it's definitely one of my favorite parts of the air&space museum!

Anonymous said...

LOVE that game. I think it's still in my parents attic.

Unknown said...

YOUR KIDS WONT PLAY!?! What are you planning to be some sort of facist father? They'll just play it at cool auntie Patchy's house. :P