Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Flip!

So I flipped over my bike today....that was fun.

The My Morning Jacket concert was unreal. Im going to try to write a review for it Friday.

'thew

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Totally looks like..... I check this site every day. Hilarious.
- I want.
- Great. Another politician who thinks war is deemed by god. How deluded can you be? Does she think shes one of the Blues Brothers?
- Fun puzzles.
- This is genius.
- Fine then....the movie doesn't need you.
- Will Farrell is a genius. (Each word is a different link.)
- Society.
- Let's go campaigning.
- Fun with gas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Local H
Bound for the Floor
This song reminds me of high school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the link to Conceptis thewster.

Maybe you can also check on our puzzle widgets for blog and website. I think you might find some of them interesting.

Cheers, Gil