Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rush Limbaugh

Can someone honestly tell me they listen and believe that this guy's opinions/reactions are right?

Seriously?

'thew

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- A Little Hero.
- Let me twitta dat!
- Wow.
- Crazy music video.
- Tranquil and inspired.
- Hilarious.
- If you know me, and you see this in the stores, get it for me please! I'll love you fureva.
- Ben Linus is creepy.
- Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
- Super slo-mo.
- Cassini is awesome.
- Bill Brasky is a sunofabitch.
- HAHAHAHA! BOOM!
- Beyonce can sing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Fugees
Ready or Not
I play my enemies like a game of chess...

No comments: