Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Networking!

Hey all.

Here is the website of a local Philadelphia photographer who is very good. Please go check out his sxtuff and let him know what you think if you like it!

Wil Concepcion

'thew.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
- He's really, really, sorry.
- That's awesome!
- Silly.
- Amazing collection I should never own.
- Amazing lamp everyone should own.
- TOO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD TO BE TRUE. I bet someone punched her right in the face.
- If you voted for Obama you don't get communion. Very christian.
- Amazing alarm clock I'm glad I don't own.
- Not real but still cool looking.
- Venice looks like a Dali painting.
- How Star Wars changed the world.
- Micheal Jordan looses a one-on-one game at his own camp.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jenny Lewis
Acid Tongue

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That bike hero is ridiculous... who has that much time on their hands???
And I think we should get that alarm clock for my roommate... just the lights, no sound to wake me up :)