Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bringing you the web

There's only so much I can rant, so I've decided I'm also going to try to bring you guys more of the wonderful web.

WOOT, Inc. is a really neat site that offers one electronic/kitschy/weird deal a day, and they really are deals...if one day, like the day of this post, you luckily need two electronic bug catchers. You probably don't. I don't know if anyone but Cub scout troop leaders do.

I have bought several things from this website. A SD card for really cheap. An MP3 player for REALLY cheap. The deal is a lot of these products are refurbished or have minimal blemishes. The great thing is you can check the comments to see wether you should take the plunge or not.

Check it out: WOOT.com

Woot, you can pay me or give me free schwag if you want.

'thew

--------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
--------------------------------------------------------------------
- Yep, yep. Makes sense.
- Brilliant, but useless.
-These two are nuts.
- Octopus the escaper!
- I want this for my front yard.
- Lucky shot.
- Something to do.
- Escher coffins.
- This is why Radiohead is amazing.
- McCain....come on.....
- That's why kids in middle school are sadistic.
- Tree of life.
- Sounds about right.
- Jelly tugs. NSFW
- John McCain's 61 flipflops.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
G. Love & Special Sauce
Gimme Some Lovin'
Just woke up with an appetite...


No comments: