Friday, June 20, 2008

Pearl Jam Concert

So I was at the Pearl Jam concert last night in Camden.

Let me say this:

I was in a guitar pick hailstorm.

We were 5 rows in front of these tickets and look how much they are going for!

At one point I got the chance to pass an early setlist to the little girl behind me and that was really awesome for me.

I was freakin 15 feet from the entire band.

Mike McCready is one of the greatest guitarists ever.

This is what happened to me and those close by at the climax of the show:

FYI = The music is different but this is EXACTLY what happened.



-------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- But he probably did!
- Oh for Pete's Dragon's sake.
- Skewered.
- That's insane.
- I like these. The wrath one will stab you in the face.
- And now Skynet is actually real. I, for one, welcome our robotic overlords.
- Congrats, racists!
- Incredible. When will she don tights and be a superhero/villain?
- One of them must be right.....right? Watch it's the Mormons....haha.
- ONG BAK 2 trailer!!!!!
- If you know anything about Battletoads this is hilarious.
- So tragic.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Pearl Jam
Love Reign O'er Me
What did you think it would be? This was incredible last night. Boooooooooooooooooooooooom! Colin, take note of Firenze in the video.

1 comment:

Behan01 said...

That church where Boom and Eddie are walking around is Santa Croce, where famous Florentines are buried. Dante, Galileo, and Michaelangelo are all there, and the guy who invented the radio (Marconi?)

That first encore, starting with Reign, that's the part of the show I'll always remember. That and being fifteen feet from Mike McCready.