Friday, June 13, 2008

Music Cavalcade: Bonnaroo Edition

This is for Gina and Sherry having the time of their lives in Bonnaroo!

M.I.A.
Paper Planes
This is so weird and good. She was just in town with Holy F*&K. How the f*&k did I miss that?



------------------------------------------------------------------

My Morning Jacket
Highly Suspicious
This is my favorite song from the new album. It's not usual. I love it. HIGHLY SUSPICIOUS!



-------------------------------------------------------------------

Umphrey's McGee
Mulche's Odyssey
Dig it.



-------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampire Weekend
Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa
Im so jealous Im not there.



--------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigur Ros
Gobbledigook
Argh....why am I not in Kentucky?!



---------------------------------------------------------------------

The Disco Biscuits
Home Again
To me, one of the greatest concert finishers Ive ever heard. It's built for it.



----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did I mention Pearl Jam is there? Damn......

No comments: