Wednesday, April 16, 2008

USER CONTENT!!!

This gets me jazzed up people. I love it...keep it coming. And who is this handsome gent?


This is not of my design...There is a limited edition "official" tshirt out there. Contact me if you are interested@ waybose@gmail.com. I'll give 5 away to the first five requests(include size). Remember it wont look like this one. Update: You cant be related to me and you promise to spread word to all the land of the sites greatness. FURTHER UPDATE: You must tell me of how you will do so in a gallant, prose-like nature! This is in response to the first submission. All winning submissions will be posted. Remember to send your address.You have until May 26th, Memorial Day to get your submission in.

Now onto the links! ALL USER SUBMITTED!

P.S. Anyone else think the Caveman commercials just Jumped The Shark with this dancing crap?
P.P.S Did anyone actually watch Queen Oprah's Big Give?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM (Mr. Irish) *(My own namings, if you want them changed in the future let me know). **Comments his own, mine in RED

- Jack Handey's website has different Deep Thoughts everyday, one of my favorites.
- Israeli scientists have made a computer that can tell if a women is hot, scientifically.
- Site that reviews the newest in work-destroying online games. This is one of my favorites as well.
- If anyone doesn't read McSweeney's, they can go to hell. Words will always be more powerful than pictures and this has bite.

FROM (Patchygrrl) - The Original Middle Name

- It's a changing world I guess. Plasticize it!

FROM (babywetherpants)

- Im sorry, this had me rollin', and I listened to it instead of one of Hillary's responses.
- In remembrance of your dead turtle. I've been fighting off posting
this because I find it annoying....What do you guys think?

Good job peoples....lets see more of it.


-------------------------------------------------------------------
WEIGHT 259 - And that was before I worked out today
-------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
-------------------------------------------------------------------
FROM babywetherpants
Band of Horses
Is there a Ghost?
Might be a repeat but its a user suggestion.





N.B. This Post took longer than any I've ever read than maybe the He-Man one. It's also been the most rewarding.

Peace Kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that I've more-than-earned a 'Thewster t-shirt just for getting you a beer when you say 'get me a beer'. But that's just me!