Wednesday, April 23, 2008

General Malaise

I hear from many of people these days about the situation of the world: "This world is already too screwed. Theres no way to fix it, Im just gonna try to enjoy myself while the boat is sinking." This is SUPREMELY troubling to me. I've heard this sentiment more and more over the last 8 years(hmmmmm) and what is so troubling about this is that these are people who know enough to make that assumption. They have paid attention to the world and come to this conclusion. These aren't the people that when you ask, what do you think of the candidate ask you who is running....they know who is running.

To those who speak this way I say don't get placated, get emancipated! Don't quit! Try to change the world instead of sputtering away in it.

Stop acting like a child.

That's all I have to say.


'thew

---------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
---------------------------------------------------------
- I usually don't like tattoos, but....
- HAHAHAHA...invisible falling wooly mammoth.
- That's cunning.
- Every director(s) eventually get formulaic...writers too.
- I think you'll find this funny.
- That's a hell of alot.
- If this is true....I'm appalled.
- Jappo?
- Brilliant. I love simplicity in design.
- This is so amazing....and not just for the obvious reason but that it's so well done.
-
The whole thing might be fiction.
- This might cause a black hole.
- Yeah that sounds right. There's always a lunatic fanbase.

User Submits
- I don't think I read this the same way as the submitter....or the writer after he read it back for the first time.
-I thought this was a made up word....huh.

--------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
--------------------------------------------------------
Hot Chips
Ready for the Floor
Listen to it 3 times, it wont leave your head. I wake up singing it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the jappo link.
that would be gpop