Tuesday, March 24, 2009

St. Patty's Day

Aquí está el nuevo poste del blog.


It passed a week ago and I just don't get it. I'm pretty Irish myself and the last thing I want to do is drink green beer, receive Green beads or any of that other crap they do. Give me a nice quiet tavern where I can secure a pint and nice conversation, I say. I do love those little coconut-cinnamon dealies, though.

Also, I'd like to thank the crazy squatter who decided to throw paint all over my Jeep. You suck. You really suck.

'thew

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- In search of the traditional Irish Pub.
- Jack White's new band. How exciting.
- Is this guy frakking kidding?!?!
- Ma souer's buddies made an entertaining film.
- Amazing old photos.
- Beer bottle dominoes.
- Superdog.
- The series just ended and it was spectacular.
- I am tremendously excited for this.
- Talent. He's 12.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Kills
URA Fever
The Kills are awesome and she is the new lead singer of The Dead Weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo about the pope, his is noy wrong, to wit.
This is Washington Post were comdons are free !
What the pontiff said was especially discordant to us coming a day after the District's HIV/AIDS Administration released its startling survey showing that 3 percent of this city's (Washington DC) residents are living with HIV/AIDS. UNAIDS and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention define a "severe" epidemic in a specific area as at least 1 percent of the population being infected

Alpha

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the typo!

Alpha

thewster said...

I'm trying to figure out exactly what you are saying here and I'm having a hard time.