Thursday, August 21, 2008

Music Snob

If you are a loyal reader, you know I like music. Lots of different kinds of music. Some have said to me that I am a snob because I will not stand inferior, shitty music. Sorry, but the music that we are embarrassed about having liked 10 years ago exists today and people will be embarrassed about it 10 years from now.

So anyway one of the links down below is a comic strip that kind of shows you why you should be nicer to music snobs you know.

'thew

P.S. Thank you to the ONE person to wish me a happy anniversary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
-------------------------------------------------------------------
- This is just awesome...custom simpsons characters.
- Bonus! Interactive Simpsons map!
- hahaha.
- Remember when the president vetoed this? Good times. I wonder how many lives will be lost just because we postponed this.
- The music nerd's burden.
- How sad..... as my sister said, "It's a tough time to be a black musician."
- Awesome Cars.
- Watchmen poster comparisons.
- Don't make the animals sick.
- Ugh! I got this on regular DVD.....these people can't fleece me for a whole new set! Until it comes out in 3D.
- Wooden mirror.
- I love Beaker.
- Anybody know this guy? Who wrote it?
- Check the links down the page a little for photos.
- Indiana Jones and the lego ball.
- Crazy lightning strike.
- This always blows me away.
- Visualizing turbulence.
- Stop the bullets. Kill the guns.
- The empire has invaded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yea Yeah Yeahs
Way Out
The video is from FLCL, one of my favorite animes ever.

No comments: