Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Email Addiction

I always heard the news and others mention email addiction. I think I have it. Is there a drug I can take? Seriously though, I might check my email 40-50 times a day. No joke. Now, I am a sysadmin and email is essential to my job but I'm also checking for personal emails.

There's a little rush you get at seeing a new email....just like the rush you got when you were a kid and got something in the mail. I mean, right now, I'm looking at phones that would make it easier to do my email from my phone! Yeah, I think I'm gonna continue with this addiction. With Vigor.

Comment! It sends me email when you do.

Feeding the monkey,
'thew

------------------------------------------------------------------------
LINKS
------------------------------------------------------------------------
- He's not a nation builder.
- The tiddy bear!
- Cool.
- They should put these on all cars.
- Are we suprised?
- No wonder it popped.
- Haha.
- Speaking of addiction.
- Why aren't we supporting our troops.
- Bean Curd Person of High Skill.
- WANT ONE!
- They should burn it, too.
- Rejected IPOD engravings.
- Oh, sweet!
- The Bill of Rights. Read it and love it.
- Haha.
- Zebras.
- Oh, yeah.... lets put him in the Oval.
- What were those plastic things called?
- Crop circles.
- What's your real age?
- Supes can't stop Global Warming.

---------------------------------------------------------
MUSIC
---------------------------------------------------------
Regina Spektor - uplifting and quirky


People have been pointing out to me that I really like the female singers....I tend to agree.

No comments: